Recent Posts

Yoga Nidra - Participants Feedback



It was a great experience and truly energetic after the session. Will keep doing this everyday. I have personally done this around 25 years back and totally forgot about it till date. Thanks for reconnecting me to the technique - Harish Kota, Entrepreneur


The yoga nidra practice was refreshing and made me feel active within minutes. Due to lack of knowledge about yoga, made me not to practice such things earlier in my life. I'm definitely liking this and believe it will help me get peace of mind, stay happy, clarity of thoughts and sound health. Thank you - Shilpa, College Student


This session was really helpful. I felt relaxed and body & mind felt happy. Hope you bring such sessions in colleges for students because now a days, teenagers are the one who is stressful and irritated a lot. So this will help us in many other ways. Thank you - Pavithra, College Student


It was a grand inauguration by Murali, his african welcome started off the program with fun, inquisitiveness and some great expectation. Yoga nidra with Jeyagopal sir was energising. Hope we have removed some clutter from our mind and unburdened ourselves after the session. Looking forward for the listening session next week - Padma Ramesh


The program was a good beginning to relax mentally. I came with a lot of skepticism fearing the same run of the mill attitude. But it was different and refreshing. It shows the positiveness of the organisation - E. Ramamurthy


It was a very pleasant surprise for me as i had just accompanied my daughter, not having any slightest idea that i would also participate with a whole lot of "HAPPY" people. Thanks so much for the opportunity. As it was rightly said, HAPPINESS is one thing which has become a rare commodity now and i was just flooded with the same for full 90 minutes. which will continue forever. Thank you - Vijayalakshmi Rajagopal